- at a stretchadv.一口气地;一气;
- as poor as a church mouse赤贫， 一贫如洗;
- arrive at (in) a place到达一个地方
- a wedding receptionn.结婚宴会;
- a shoulder to cry on能提供慰藉的人，所祈求的同情;
- a sense of belonging一种归属感
- a repeat order续订订单;
- a prohibitive price令人望而却步的价格
- a day in the country郊区一日游;
- birds of a feathern.一丘之貉;
- commit a crime犯罪;
- do something on a shoe string在鞋绳上做点什么
- be all of a jumpv.紧张;心惊胆战;胆战心惊;
- four of a kind四张相同的牌;
- give a lesson授课;
- give a lecture说课；讲授；主讲；讲演;
- son of a bitch<俚>狗娘养的;家伙;讨厌的工作;浑蛋;
- have a short fuse<美口>容易激动[发怒]，脾气暴躁;易于激动;
- have a good command of能驾御，很会;精通;晓畅;
- in a word总而言之;一句话;总之;简言之;
Draw a line with a ruler.
Draw a line from A to B.
Draw a line down that page's center.
Sometimes it's difficult to draw a line between backbiting and malicious gossip.
Draw a line horizontally across the center of the shape.
Having said that, however , we should draw a line between poetry and painting.
汉英文学 - 散文英译
Draw a line between A and B.
Draw a line from the picture to the word.
Draw a line between right and wrong.
I can draw a line easily without using a ruler.
Make the new layer and draw a line as shown fig below.
You can draw a line if you use a ruler.
Draw a line from the number word to the picture.
Draw a line perpendicular to the horizontal axis through the point.
You can use the ruler to draw a line.