- at one point一度;在某一刻;
- as is known to all人所共知；众所周知;
- bring to accountv.责问;清算;质问;要求说明;
- be true to life惟妙惟肖;
- back office股票[证券]交易清算室，结算室;后勤办公室;后勤部门;
- back issuesn.过期刊物( back issue的名词复数 );
- come to mind想起来了;
- come straight to the point开门见山，直入主题;
- go to the matv.参加一场激战;去辩论;
- look back on回忆;
- man to man诚恳地， 公开地;
- not to be sneezed atadv.不可轻视，值得考虑;
- not have a leg to stand on没有一条腿是可以站立的
- one another互相;
- on the back of紧跟着，在…之外（常用以表示接二连三的灾祸）;
- Deputy to the People's Congress[法]人大代表;
- draw water to one's millv.唯利是图;
- drop to one's kneesv.迫使某人屈服;跪下;
- used to be过去是;
- square table方表
That idea hasn't worked, so it's / we're back to square one.
Are you telling me we're back to square one?
你是在告诉我说我们又转回来了 吗 ?
If you can get the Sovs to believe it, everything's back to square one.
Back to square one! Nothing stood in the distance vision in situ!
The attempt failed and we had to go back to square one.
After the fire, their business was back to square one.
I'm afraid that we're back to square one with dinner , too.
It's a real bummer , but I guess we're back to square one.
We have got to get this done with going back to square one.