- at this rateadv.这样地话，这样地;
- at this point in time在这个时候
- at this point此时此刻;就此;
- at this juncture在这个当口，在这个节骨眼上;
- at the mercy of任…摆布，在…前毫无办法;
- at the invitation of...在...的邀请下...
- at the expense of在损失[损坏]某事物的情况下;
- at the end在…的末尾;
- at the edge of在…边上;
- at termadv.到期;
- at stakeadv.危如累卵，危险;
- at sixes and sevensadv.乱七八糟，不和;横七竖八;七横八竖;七张八嘴;
- at rest静止， 不动;安息;
- at length充分地; 详尽地;最后; 终于;
- at first hand直接地，第一手地;
- at daggers drawnadv.势不两立;
- at breakfast正在吃早饭;
- at bay[体]陷入困境;陷入绝境;
- at any costadv.无论如何;不惜代价;
- All at sean.茫然不知，迷惑;瞠目结舌;
He expounded his views on the subject to me at great length.
She rambled on at great length but she didn't get to the heart of the matter.
The scholar discoursed at great length on the poetic style of John Keats.
On this occasion he dilated at great length on the subject.
They talked at great length of how to increase product sales.
The environmentalist launched out at great length on energy preservation.
Our teacher expounded his views on education to me at great length.
Indeed, the two processes address these concerns at great length.
I told her this small story at great length.
He expounded his views on education to me at great length.
They slandered us at great length in their articles.
They discussed this problem at great length.
That chemical message is spelled out at great length in a molecular alphabet of four letters.
He rambled at great length but I couldn't make head or tail of what he said.
Edward seems to be running true to form and talking at great length.